Sunday, November 18, 2007

My dad hates deer.

Here at Superbeast, we're manly. We swear in mixed company, don't brush our hair and we wear the same pair of jeans most days (they're called "week pants"). But we aren't as manly as our manly fathers. For starters, my dad slit a deer's throat after he hit it with his car, got his hand caught in some farm equipment, still uses film, wifed my mother, hiked across Alaska and can't tell a lufa from a Brainco.

This campaign by Energy BBDO reminds us that our dads aren't a bunch of Sally Goodfornothings. It also taught me that Canadian whisky doesn't have an "e".

Yours in Favre,
RF





9 comments:

theryanburk said...

I just added these to my portfolio.

R. Falch said...

I call I get a slash.

chris liakos said...

Go PACK!

kelly minx riordan said...

These are fabulous.

Now, if you'll excuse me while I fix myself a cocktail...

...and bring it to that man over on the couch, watching football.

Anonymous said...

I fucking love these. My friend Steve was one of the designers who worked on this. Good job, buddy. This is Jake by the way--forgot my password again.

brian said...

it might be time to switch whiskey brands

americanmidwestsamurai said...

Can the next one be: Your Dad doesn't believe in God. (He talked to the guy in Veitnam, and thought he was an asshole.)

lee said...

Love these too. Gives me a nice one.

R. Falch said...

A nice one?!