Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bums and Bonfires



Agency: Methodikal

I was surprised to hear the general concern for Heath Ledger's well being amongst ad nerds. I had to google him to figure out who in the hell he was to be honest. One picture I found looked like he had been mainlining Ajax and sleeping under an overpass. Perhaps he was just preparing for a role. I guess he was a bright, and talented young actor. R.I.P.

In other news, Falch has a moustache, and Burk is back in town from his vacation on Fantasy Island. Should be some interesting content popping up on the blog in the near future methinks.

I went to Grumpy's Northeast last night after my class and listened to Country Fred McDowell and drank Bell's Hopslams. I was one of three pathetic looking dudes in the bar. A pretty fantastic way to close a busy day.

The planning for Beast Feast 1.0 is under way. Bonfire, beers and gourmet debauchery.

1 comment:

R. Falch said...

I had no idea who he was either.

Apparently they're still making Batman movies too...