Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Warm and cozy concept.





I like how they've used the product to make these ads. I know, I know, everyone has seen this done before (shit, everyone probably has a cute little campaign just like it stashed away in their secret ad piles) but I still think this is a damn good and intelligent campaign that's about as well executed and crafted as could be.

Also, these score special bonus points for being from an agency called Target which is in fucking Newfoundland, bitches.

4 comments:

R. Falch said...

Oriental Prince in the land of soup!

R. Falch said...

I like the layouts a lot.

Watch out, before you know it E. Lee will be sending his book to this agency.

theryanburk said...

I'm gettin' a job at Tah-get, ya fuck-ahs.

briana auel said...

i just came across these last week and thought the same thing. nice.