Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What?



I've met some odd people in my time, but this may take the cake.

That's me hanging out with Tom Petty and his sad little buddy, Tiny Dude. I ran into these wild and crazy guys lurking outside of the Deuce Deuce in Northeast Minneapolis. I told them that I was a writer for a "famous magazine" and I needed pictures of cool people. I'm an asshole.

Legally, this is material reserved for Buddies and Hot dogs, but shit, Jake can't steal the hilarity from an entire weekend and hog it all for his blog. This is fucking Superbeast.

Shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeet.

3 comments:

R. Falch said...

Wow. I guess I do slightly miss Mpls.

Jake Lancaster said...

This picture is for the people. They need to see it.

Casey Brewer said...

I can't stop looking at Tom Petty's sad little buddy. His eyes have seen a lifetime of failure.