Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Dork Knight

As many in Superbeast Nation may know, the new Batman movie comes out in a few weeks. Setting aside how many times I've wet myself thinking about how crazy awesome it will be, there has been some serious viral marketing up in this Bat Cave.

I could write about all the crazy shit they did and how many fanboys got their jean shorts in a bunch over it, but I think I'll let The Joker tell you.

www.whysoserious.com

That's a link to a complete wrap up of all the insane viral nonsense that has happened over the past year and a half. There are fake police reports that detail events, there are pictures, games, notes, quizzes, puzzles and bunches of other fun that nerds have engaged with all over the world.

And if that weren't enough to entice the drool of your mouth, they've also created an online Gotham City, so make sure and click the links on the torn sheet of paper and other places around the site.

I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Casey Brewer said...

NERDS!!!!!!!!