Monday, August 25, 2008

Nerd Shit



Famous photography recreated with Lego.

Somebody somewhere was bound to do this. The nerd cred this must garner is awe inspiring. We're talking droves. Droves of nerds are blogging about this as I type. I like it too.

We talk about a lot of nerd shit here on Superbeast, but we usually do it in a way that is both endearing, and self-depreciating.

There is one kind of nerd that I have little patience for. Political spinmeister nerds. I bring this up because shortly after I watched a powerful and emotional speech by Michelle Obama, there were small minions of these douche lords swarming around cable programs ready to pounce on the slightest of vocal inflections as if they were spewed from a fire-breathing infidel. Sweaty little grubs, both smug and snarky, chomping at the bit to spit misnomers and falsehoods. Fuck those types of nerds.

Rant. End.

No comments: