Saturday, May 2, 2009

Superbeast Goes to Spain


Dschwen

Not sure what this was. They gave it to me when I ordered a beer. I believe there was meat & bean chunks inside. Very tasty.

Ham flavored Ruffles. And yes, that is a hoof on the picture.

Sausage window shopping.

Meat Market.

Possible Superbeast mascot?

Veil & Potatoes

I couldn't walk into a grocery store or street without seeing large carcasses of hung meat. Probably the most interesting sighting was when I was at a bar drinking. A dude walks in with what appeared to be a tennis racket inside it's case. But as he slung it on to the bar counter, I noticed a hoof sticking out. Apparently he was making a ham steak delivery. Don't worry, I got tested and I'm H1N1 free. Food was tasty, people were very nice. I'd recommend a trip there anytime.

5 comments:

Chris Wiggins said...

They have HAM FLAVORED RUFFLES? Woah...

dschwen said...

Oh yeah. It also has a Percentage Daily Value for H1N1 of 7%.

frank adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
frank adam said...

I'm sold. Ham Ruffles. Beer, meat and beans...women with lispy accents, wine, etc. Nice.

Casey Brewer said...

Very nice Dave. Superbeast is a regular globe trotter.