Sunday, October 18, 2009

DNTFCKWTHUS.



My buddy JT of DNTFCKWTHUS fame looks just like Sonny Bono. He left the agency where I work to practice some nerd shit on his 'puter. When he talks about it, I roll my eyes and make the beep, beep, borp, borp noise under my breath. On his last day, he started drinking beers at 9:30 am. He got significantly more annoying as the day wore on. He started to look less like Sonny Bono and more like a Lebanese war detainee. He also loves white boy emo rap.

He's a good interactive designer, so keep your eyes peeled for his shit to blow up in the near future. He'll be missed in The Danger Zone.

6 comments:

The Cranky Ginger said...

I was so disappointed when I walked into the Danger Zone and noticed that JTs desk was all cleared off. Except for the CD someone gave him as a gift. He left that shit on purpose. God you're an asshole, JT.

heung said...

"God you're an asshole, JT."

lolll

Casey Brewer said...

It just occurred to me that the first two partners I've had have quit.

The Cranky Ginger said...

This seems to be a trend when it comes to working with you, apparently.

vmedium said...

boom

mysticfunicorn said...

yeah. it was awesome when i hired JT because i've been trying to get him to work somewhere cool, cool being where i worked, and then he left. dually awesome that he looks like sonny bono except JT rocks the vest with no shirt on underneath.