Monday, November 30, 2009

The Land of Bedazzled Asses.








Welcome to Shakopee, Minnesota. The land of the not-so-rare Bedazzled Ass.

I've been tracking bejeweled behinds for the better part of my adult life. Every year these gleaming keisters grow more and more brilliant, like lighthouse beacons promising promiscuity. In all of my travels, the shiny heiny sustains a corn-fed existence, coddled by the Embroidered Dragon Shirt Dude and Mich Golden Boy, the male species.

The only thing brighter than their back-ends, is the winning personality shared by all who bedazzle their asses. No matter where you roam south of the river, the sideways 1000 watt smile greets passers-by from bar to bar. Whether rhinestone encrusted or donning karats and gold baubles, there's a friendly face attached to the gaudiest of derriere, and the fanciest of fanny.

Special thanks to my research team: Mike, Tammy, Jake, and Timmy.

4 comments:

The Cranky Ginger said...

It warms my heart to see you that happy. I've NEVER seen you that happy. All it takes is a sea of ass.

Casey Brewer said...

Happiest day of my life.

frank adam said...

Wonderful!

janie mo said...

git low git low git low