Monday, November 9, 2009

Making Shit.

When you're in the midst of shooting a month's worth of footage in about 5 days, you end up working until 3 am every morning. You also end up finding weird shit on your phone the next day. Here's a sample of my recent production trip to Miami:



The Miami Heat Arena.



A throne meant for Sir Charles.



Dwight Howard's shoe, and yours truly.



A Taxi ad for the World Erotic Art Museum. The owner was gracious enough to add her old ass mug for credibility.



A street walking prostitute with "Cash Only" tattooed across her shoulders. No lie. It really, really sucks that this picture is blurry, but I'm afraid I would have had to solicit her services to get a better one. She was not in the haggling mood.

2 comments:

Slippy said...

That makes me feel much better about my white-trash tattoo.

dschwen said...

Funny, I have that same tat, different location though...