Friday, April 9, 2010

Where the DJ's Roam.



Check out the documentary WHERE THE DJ'S ROAM about KGLT, the radio station I used to work at when I lived in Bozeman, Montana. KGLT is a completely open format, DJ programmed station. I hosted the Beatdown show on Saturday night with my cohort Noos. I was also the hip-hop music director, as well as the Chief Announcer.

KGLT had one of the largest vinyl collections in the country while I was there. I would often spend hours combing through the shelves putting together playlists and making mix-tapes. Along with my Dad, KGLT taught me more about music than most will ever care to know.

Lot's of familiar faces in this film.



Special Thanks to director Keith Lockwood for the trailer footage. If you're interested in owning the film, you can buy it on their site, or get it as an incentive gift by donating to KGLT.

No comments: