Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Double Down Depression.




Unfortunately, KFC's Double Down sandwich has become a permanent fixture at my place of employment. There are rumors whispered in the halls that one co-worker has eaten the Double Down everyday for two solid weeks. During the lunch hour, the lingering stench of criminal slaughter house practices fills the air.

I've described the Double Down as "the only sandwich that makes you sad" before. Now I wonder if it is actually hurting morale around the office.

Me: "Why so glum?"

Them: "Well, I just ingested the Noah's Ark sandwiches."

Living between a constant state of acid reflux and imminent bowel movement will make anyone cranky.

*I've secretly been compiling research on the Double Downers. I will report back with my findings.

2 comments:

Sean Whipps said...

When your insides survive the apocalypse of 2012 alongside roaches and zip lock bags, you will only then know, that you are truly gods among men.

Casey Brewer said...

These guys are gonna make millions off the porcelain toilet real estate boom.