Friday, September 24, 2010

World's worst mixtape.

I decided to really do it, I taped over a clear yellow maxell tape that had Aerosmith on one side and Depeche mode on the other. I think this Kharma mix that was already pretty terrifying gave the tape that extra punch. I tried to save "dude looks like a lady" but it was in the middle of the tape and I cut it real bad so I taped over it but you can hear it for a second between Celiene Dion and Tag Teams "Whoop there it is." I am pretty confident that this is the worst mix tape ever, it's pretty scary to listen to it in a dark room full of candles, reminds me of a huge crash between Twin Peaks, Dorm bathrooms, and uncles who bring their own salsa to resturants. I think I have done it, I think I have created the worst mix tape ever. I keep it in a safe near the river where it cannot and will not fall into the wrong hands. I will donate to the right causes like rollerskating, Contemporary art museums or driving a white rabbit VW convertable. I would like to underline the use of Craig Mack and Hammer to end the agony, this may be the key to our future.

The worlds worst mix tape
SIDE A
G unit
Whitney Huston
Warrant
GNR
Fleetwood mac
Adam Sandler
Los Lobos
Theme from 21 jump street
Wham
Joan Jet
U2
Cher

SIDE B
Carley Simmon
Pavarotti featuring Elton Jhon
Boston
Gravediggaz
UB40
Celiene Dion
Tag Team
Menudo
Craig Mack
Hammer

No comments: