Friday, October 15, 2010

#beepborp.



Some pals in Seattle (these dudes) made this website as an ode to a couple of my famous sayings.

"Beep borp" references anything that a nerd does, like wait in line for some new Apple product, or get chubbed over Battlestar Galactica, or have wet dreams about playing Call of Duty at 4 in the morning with a bunch of other greasy dudes. It's a great way to call a nerd a nerd without actually saying it. And frankly, if you can't make fun of people, who can you make fun of?

"I build culture" is something I say facetiously in reference to all the ridiculous buzz words that get thrown around in all agency meetings. I do build culture though. I mean these guys made a website about the stupid shit I say. #beepborp.

Check out the site here.

:

No comments: