Monday, January 10, 2011

Interview with a Vampire/Douche.



A friend sent me this video. I don't know much of the backstory other than this dork interviewed for a position at her agency. Apparently "Aub" is "heavily available online" and of course he's a wannabe actor.

I have an inkling this guy is one pair of "Neo" glasses away from being a full-fledged Matrix Nerd. When he's not LARPing, he's a real asset to your _______ company.

This dude tops the guys that dress up like superheroes and drive around Seattle trying to fight crime.

Considering the good fortune the "The Golden Voice Guy" found via ad nerds and the internet, I expect this tool bag to have 4 jobs and a reality show by tomorrow afternoon.

4 comments:

janna said...

He's hired!!!

Dru Luv said...

Thanks for clearing up that "currently residing here" means "living here now".

Casey Brewer said...

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO HIRE HIM!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow he is my man and my goat too!? Sweet!