Monday, January 24, 2011

Shit I Found On My Phone.



I remember this book being super scandalous when I was a pre-teen. The "Boz" was a real treasure wasn't he? There's a chapter in here where he talks about putting his dick in a hole in the popcorn bucket while on a date. A classy dude.



The view from the ferry to Bainbridge Island. That bird is one of my spirit animals.



If this advertising thing doesn't work out, there will always be a place for me at Brewer Lawnmower Sharpening & Repair.



Found on a bench in Carkeek Park. Fartbox is one of the most prolific taggers of semi-urban parks and recreational areas in the Pacific Northwest. Check out what he's done with the tube slides and teeter-totters! He's totally into bucking the sunday casual hike/play date system.



OK, so this guy claimed to be the heir to some monumental fortune. He was wearing a Brooks Brothers blazer and some nice penny loafers so I took him at face value. Then it got weird. He started doing the tongue between the two spread fingers thing to every girl that sat across the bar, whilst ordering scotch drinks. In turns out he might have been an heir to a major fortune, but it was more likely that he was just a drunk, old pervert with some nice clothes.

No comments: