Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scott's Shirts.

Our 1st AD Scott wears the best shirts. He makes them himself. They are colorful. They make people happy. I start hallucinating every time I look at them.



This shirt has real-to-life japanese flowers. The texture is smooth and it really flows with Scott's movements. He likes that.



This shirt is a big Koi Pond. The goldfish on the shirt swim around. This shirt is like Scott's moment of Zen.



This shirt features hot dogs, hamburgers, malts, french fries, candies, grape soda, sundaes, and more. I call it the "57 Chevy."

Scott said he will make me a shirt. I want one with Iguanas on it. With sunglasses.

3 comments:

Sean Whipps said...

For reference:

http://69.13.97.211/t-shirt-designs/prodimages/Iguana%20in%20Sunglasses.jpg

http://www.turtlemax.com/images/P/n5314.jpg

Casey Brewer said...

Nice find Whipps. I'll take two!

Charles Moffat said...

hey nice collection of the shirts. i liked your collection.I liked the 2nd shirt. you said truly that the shirt is a big koipond. the goldfish on the shirt swim around the shirt is looking so fabulous and amazing.Certainly i enjoyed the way to explore your experience and knowledge about the subject. thanks for sharing your valuable experience and knowledge.


Custom Shirts