Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top 10 Softest Rappers. By Ghostface.


This might possibly be the best thing I've ever read. I laughed so hard I projectile snotted out of my nose while sitting at my desk. This is fucking brilliant. To think this is the 3rd installment of the Top 10 Softest Rappers series. I've been living in the dark for too long. Tony Starks deserves a spot in the canon. A sample...

4. Bow wow
This nigga rite here is a human bellybutton son. The only form of touch this nigga is capable of is a caress namsayin. Fuck outta here wit the fake Nino Brown shit too you shrimp cocktail ass nigga. This little muthafucka jus refuses to let his career die wit some honor or dignity nahmean. Word is bond this nigga is his own worst enemy too yo. The last time anybody took this nigga serious Lil Kim was still mostly made of human body parts son. Callin this nigga a clown would be givin him too much credit nahmean. If I see the nigga Imma slap his head n torso off his legs. Word is bond. Ayo Bow Wow you better stay ya bitch ass out the gods way son. If I see you Imma throw all 80 pounds of you as far as I can off the top of a buildin n then run down the stairs n hop in my whip n chase you as you flyin across the sky n hit you wit my car jus as you bout to land n then smash the whip into a brick wall son. You been warned son.


It's so good. Read it all.

No comments: