Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rest in Peace Superbeast.



This poor buddy of a bear found his demise after walking around for several days with this candy jar stuck on his snout. Another Superbeast that saw his life stunted by The Man. I can relate, as I always feel like I'm walking this earth with a jar on my head.

The wanderings of a black bear for six days with a plastic food jar covering its head came to a deadly end in northern Minnesota, when authorities killed the hungry and thirsty animal in a town bustling with visitors.

The bear, a male about 2 years old, was shot by police in Frazee on Saturday night as the town was celebrating Turkey Days.


Fuck Turkey Days.

3 comments:

Not Dickless said...

I dunno why they didn't just tranq the thing, rehydrate it and let back into the wild.

Casey Brewer said...

Because they're dumb hicks?

R. Falch said...

I'd like to be tranqed and rehydrated.