Monday, June 15, 2009

Balls deep in bird.



The birds and the bees. A courtship of the ages. A childhood tale to meant to describe the most tender of moments between a man and a woman when they make boom boom in their room.

Good pal Paula called on me for a favor. She needed an outgoing, handsome and charming individual to dress in a ridiculous bee suit for some photo comps. My only request was to make lude comments all day, and garner some of the more "adult" photographs for the blog. She had no idea what she was in for.

***Parents: If you would like to use these images to describe the more "intimate" moments of "doggy style' and "gratuitous dumpster sex" to your children, I'm requesting a $100 usage fee. You'll also have to talk to my new favorite shutterbug.



My outstanding partner in the bird suit said she could hear me grunting. That was for effect. In retrospect, she looks bored out of her mind.



Shake your tale feather! A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush! I'm your honey bee! Pollinate this!

And that's why birds do it, bees do it
Even educated fleas do it
Let's do it, let's fall in love.

4 comments:

Kent Carmichael said...

I like the part of the story where she said to you: "I can hear you grunting.".

Casey Brewer said...

Yes. It was awkward.

frank adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
frank adam said...

Balls deep in bird. Isn't that a Lynyrd Skynyrd record?