Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scottie Pippen and Gary Coleman's Tiny Penis.



Whoa, this is some weird shit. Scottie Pippen is a monumental douche bag no doubt, but this is something I figured would come from the Dennis Rodman camp. Apparently Mr. Pippen had a bit role in the straight to discount bin film Midgets vs. Mascots. Intrigued? Wait this story gets weirder. Apparently Gary Coleman also acted in the film, and is currently in the process of suing the producer because there's a scene featuring frontal nudity. Yep, Gary Coleman's "tiny dancer" made it to the final cut and he's mad as hell.

Here's Gary's whacked out, delusional, "just returned from the hospital because I had a seizure" take on the story (yeah, it gets even weirder). Gary Coleman: "My Brain's Being Rattled Inside My Head"

In reaction to the controversy, Mr. Pippen sent out this press release:

Scottie Pippen, a seven-time NBA All-Star and a member of six NBA title teams, today issued the following statement regarding his role in the movie “Midgets vs. Mascots”:

“Given the recent controversy surrounding Gary Coleman, the fact that I’ve been repeatedly asked questions about my small part in the movie ‘Midgets vs. Mascots,’ and a related video posted online which shows me being assaulted by a group of Little People, I want to clear up any misunderstandings.

“In 2008, I agreed to play a cameo role in a movie titled ‘A Tribute to Big Red’ (now titled ‘Midgets vs. Mascots’).

My role was scripted, and the first two scenes went off without any problems. During the third scene, I was told that four Little People, along with actor Gary Coleman, were going to become angry with something I said and storm off as the scene ends.

Instead, they basically attacked me, with Gary Coleman apparently climbing on a chair behind me to hit me over the head with a phone (twice).

“A short fight ensued before I heard the film’s director yell ‘cut.’ As I recall, some of the Little People were laughing as the director explained that the scene was ’sort of like an episode of the TV show Punk’d.’

At that point, I left quickly without a clear understanding of what was going on.

“As for the Little Person who claims he was injured in the attack, I really don’t think I caused the injury or can be held to blame. To the best of my knowledge, there is no action being taken against me, nor am I pursuing any action.

For the record, I have never seen the movie and, in hindsight, wish I’d not been involved with it. I simply wanted to make clear my role and position as I understand the movie is coming out soon.

I will not be answering any further questions regarding the film.”


It's probably good that Scottie Pippen is washing his hands of the entire venture. I can't imagine his pay scale was worth the traumatizing experience of witnessing Coleman's mini-dong.

Actually, this is all likely an elaborate marketing scheme to bounce sales.

Here's the trailer for the film:

2 comments:

Casey Brewer said...

"...don't ever say that to me again...."

The Cranky Ginger said...

I want to live inside that movie. Make Schneid buy that shit.